Dear CBX users:
As announced by the project party, the BCH (Bitcoin Cash) network is expected to undergo a hard fork on November 15, 2020 (UTC+8). There are BCH ABC (Bitcoin Cash ABC) and BCHN (Bitcoin Cash Node) two node schemes currently, so users who hold BCH might obtain two new assets before the fork.
CBX now gives the following explanations on the processing plan of trading business modules and the processing plan of forked assets:
- BCH trading service will be suspended, and all market orders have been cancelled at 15:00 (UTC+8) on November 14, 2020,
- The deposit service will be suspended at 17:00 (UTC+8), November 14, 2020. CBX will handle any technical issues during the fork process for users.
Scheme for forked assets
- The system will take a snapshot of the old BCH equity in the user's CBX account at 17:30 (UTC+8) on November 14, 2020,
- After the fork is completed, we will refer to the trading prices of the forked currency pairs on major exchanges, and select the chain with the higher price to inherit the name of BCH. The tokens of the other chain will be airdropped to the user's asset account at 1:1. CBX will also re-adjust the naming rules based on community consensus.
- After the fork is completed, CBX will separately announce the deposit time of the new BCH and fork tokens, as well as the opening time of the trading services.
- BCH (Bitcoin Cash) fork contains great uncertainty, so trading or investing in fork tokens might leading the risks. If a chain lacks the support of miners, it may not survive, and the relevant tokens held There will be a zero risk. CBX does not make any promises for the value of any forked tokens!
- In case of special circumstances and major changes in the market, CBX reserves the right to adjust the above schemes.
- If BCH (Bitcoin Cash) does not fork after November 15 that a chain wins, then the winning chain will be inheriting BCH.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding
13 November 2020